15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV!
Technology rules the world of Millennials in today’s times. Binge watching, superior quality viewing experience and excellent product quality are the prerequisites we all look for when it comes to buying a consumer durable.
The recent premiere launch of Vu Televisions – the Vu Cinema TV with Pixelium Glass Technology – was just not an eye-opener but zapped me completely with the innovative technology Vu Televisions has to offer to their client base.
Before you browse through the USP’s of this miracle wonder Cinema TV, I choose to give my verdict out first this time.
#AryemanSaysSo Verdict – Devita Saraf, Chairperson and CEO, VU Technologies is surely changing the face of technology and specifically Television viewing for the Indian audiences. Admire her passion for perfection, zest for being a trendsetter, breaking the shackles and emerging as a winner by giving the competition a run for their monies. A round of applause for this woman of substance who dares to change the cinematic experience for us.
On the product front, I can vouch that the scintillating packaging of features will surely enthral the TV viewing audiences. Vu Televisions has emerged a strong winner in 2020. Hats Off – it’s time for the drum rolls too!
P.S. – It’s sad that I actually missed winning this piece of art during the Quiz section.
Here’s listing down 15 USP’s that make Vu Cinema TV an absolute winner:
- Unique Pixelium Glass Technology for picture brightness and wide viewing angle
- Built-in 40W Tweeter and Multi-dimensional sound bar
- Apple , Windows and Android connectivity + Google Chromecast
- Blacker Imagery – richer than the edges of outer space
- Powered by Android 9.0 Pie – the best available upgrade to HAL 9000
- 40 watt multi-dimensional front sound bar for audio quality and surround sound & Dolby Processing Audio for customising your viewing experience
- 100% robotic assembly – for bezel-less design that ensures absolute precision, uniform brightness and sleek frameless designs
- India’s first TV for Movie buffs and OTT content lovers
- Available in 3 sizes – 43”,50”and 55” inches
- Vu Cinema TV is India’s first TV that involves 100% robotic assembly of LED panels that ensures absolute precision, uniform brightness across all edges and sleek frameless design.
- Vu Cinema TV’s breakthrough, high-performance optical panel with Vu Pixelium Glass Technology, enhances light reflection by 40% elaborating picture brightness and wide viewing angle. Compared to other 4K UHD’s the Vu Cinema TV gives an incredible 500 nits brightness.
- The 40W multi-dimensional front sound bars ensure clarity of vocals and surround sound. The rich immersive sound fills any living space unleashing the ultimate cinematic experience.
- Vu also puts more control in the viewer’s hands with the new ActiVoice remote and Google Assistant support that gives direct access to the best of content and films.
- The 5 Hotkeys on voice remote gives easy access to premium content from partners like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Hotstar and Google Play. Vu’s Upscaler Technology built in Vu Cinema TV transmits cinematic realism from VOD channels like Netflix, YouTube and amazon Prime on the screen.
- Vu Cinema TV is available in three variants 43”, 50”and 55” with sound bar and is priced at 26,999, Rs.29, 999 and Rs.33, 999 respectively. It will be available on Amazon from 18th January onwards.