Travel Diary – Courtyard by Marriott Surat
My recent trip to Courtyard by Marriott Surat was surely a memorable one. The property is located towards the airport and is a stand-alone property. The location is serene and peaceful.
The service is great and the staff are always ready to help. Of course, when compared to the property in Mumbai, one feels the room for improvement.
Decent and good.
Some good restaurants offering good variety of cuisines.
They have a full-fledged gym and swimming pool. The later was a bit messy with unclear water so we didn’t venture into using it.
There are not much options for cocktails, although beer was available.
We do appreciate the constant service checks by the staff especially Duty manager Abhishek Sehgal who ensured we had a good stay. Also Chef Qureshi who had curated the Hyderabadi food festival was always tempting us to try out various dishes he specially prepared for us.
Overall a good experience!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Play Review – Salaam, Noni Appa Rating 4 Stars December 3, 2019
- Neha Borkar’s music debut with Yeh Jo Ehsaas Hai November 29, 2019
- Play Review – Zoon – Noor Kashmir ka Rating – 3.5 Stars November 19, 2019
- Tonino Lamborghini Luxury Beverages launch in India November 13, 2019
- Play review – Patte Khul Gaye Rating – 5 Stars November 4, 2019
- Mealthy – The Ideal post workout mindful shake! October 24, 2019
- Play review – Dance Like A Man Rating – 5 Stars – Experience it, Enjoy it – You will fall for it! October 21, 2019
- Diwali’s Best Buy – People Appliances Digital Mixer Grinder October 17, 2019
- Play Review – Mosambi Narangi Rating – 4 Stars Magnetically Powerful Acting performances! October 13, 2019
- Download VAOO for free rides in Mumbai October 11, 2019