Travel Diary – Courtyard by Marriott Surat
My recent trip to Courtyard by Marriott Surat was surely a memorable one. The property is located towards the airport and is a stand-alone property. The location is serene and peaceful.
The service is great and the staff are always ready to help. Of course, when compared to the property in Mumbai, one feels the room for improvement.
Decent and good.
Some good restaurants offering good variety of cuisines.
They have a full-fledged gym and swimming pool. The later was a bit messy with unclear water so we didn’t venture into using it.
There are not much options for cocktails, although beer was available.
We do appreciate the constant service checks by the staff especially Duty manager Abhishek Sehgal who ensured we had a good stay. Also Chef Qureshi who had curated the Hyderabadi food festival was always tempting us to try out various dishes he specially prepared for us.
Overall a good experience!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- KASHISH MIQFF 2019 kicks off June 13, 2019
- GRADO appoints Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador June 13, 2019
- Food Review – Dawat-e-Eid at The Bayview, Hotel Marine Plaza June 4, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Rating 5 Stars June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Writing and Direction June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Acting June 2, 2019
- Keith Jackson’s New ‘La Joli Sexy Swimsuit’ collection is International Class! June 1, 2019
- GO ORGANIC, GO NATURAL – VAYAM SUPERFOODS RANGE IS EXOTIC! May 30, 2019
- #LetsWalk – Nature Walk on 2nd June 2019 May 28, 2019
- Travel Diary – Courtyard by Marriott Surat May 27, 2019