Travel Diary – Courtyard by Marriott Surat
My recent trip to Courtyard by Marriott Surat was surely a memorable one. The property is located towards the airport and is a stand-alone property. The location is serene and peaceful.
The service is great and the staff are always ready to help. Of course, when compared to the property in Mumbai, one feels the room for improvement.
Decent and good.
Some good restaurants offering good variety of cuisines.
They have a full-fledged gym and swimming pool. The later was a bit messy with unclear water so we didn’t venture into using it.
There are not much options for cocktails, although beer was available.
We do appreciate the constant service checks by the staff especially Duty manager Abhishek Sehgal who ensured we had a good stay. Also Chef Qureshi who had curated the Hyderabadi food festival was always tempting us to try out various dishes he specially prepared for us.
Overall a good experience!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Play review – Unfaithfully Yours Rating 5 Stars Truly a ‘Khatta Meetha’ slice of life experience! February 10, 2020
- Play Review – India The Musical Rating 5 Stars Electrifying, Energetic Entertainer! January 24, 2020
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020