Travel Diary – FAZLANI NATURE’S NEST – 2
TAGLINE – Nature’s Goodness served on a platter!
The Hive is the dine-in restaurant which serves quality cuisine which is prepared from the locally grown farms at FAZLANI NATURE’S NEST. Being a foodie, I enjoyed the rich, crunchy vegetables which were served.
Before we started our meals, we were offered Saufina, a fennil seeds preparation which something out of this world. The tomato soup was rich and not-so-creamy but rich in flavours. The Bheendi ki sabzi gave us an intimate peek into the glory of having fresh vegetables. The chicken creation and the dessert surely enticed our taste buds too.
Since it was a detox and wellness center, I did request for something that went with the theme. A cup of warm hibiscus tea and a chilled moringa juice surely made my trip successful. This was the ultimate gift for me. I would surely miss on the flavours that oozed my palate, will surely come back again to have it.
AryemanSaysSo verdict – Chef Haroon surely has maintained the quality of fine dining with his cuisine. The staff were responsive and always ready to serve us with a smile.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Play Review – India The Musical Rating 5 Stars Electrifying, Energetic Entertainer! January 24, 2020
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020
- Eat Healthy options now at Inox Insignia January 9, 2020