A round of applause to Saffolalife for organizing an interesting, educative and eye-opening press conference on the eve of World Heart Day. Truly, this was one of the best medical sessions that I have attended in recent times.
Rating – 5 stars.
The findings which were revealed were surely detailed and worth keeping your eyes open to.
Saffolalife Study 2018 reveals 77% Mumbaikars with belly fat are at heart risk; highest across cities
|Key findings of the study:|
|· 3 out of 4 people in Mumbai with belly fat are at heart risk
· 76% of Mumbai residents under 45 who have belly fat are at heart risk
· 8 out of 10 working professionals in Mumbai with belly fat are at heart risk
· 79% people with belly fat in Mumbai don’t consider belly fat amongst the top 3 reasons for heart risk
· 70% Mumbaikars who are at heart risk due to belly fat skip breakfast at least once a week
· 92% Mumbaikars who have belly fat eat outside food at least once a week
· 61% Mumbaikars who are at heart risk due to belly fat do not get sound sleep
Dr. Shashank Joshi (Endocrinologist, Padma Shree Awardee) and Nutritionist Pooja Makhija surely put up a great show with their findings and tips. Something interesting to note was the deciphering of the common day misconceptions which are being followed within the medical industry.
Looking forward to attend more such sessions from Saffola and the Marico group.