Sachiin Joshi’s Big Brother Foundation promotes Physically Disabled Indian Cricket.
Sachiin Joshi has a knack of choosing his projects. His Midas touch has proved time and again that it’s the sharp business acumen, combined with an acute and innate challenging mind that make an amazing idea reap in the moolah.
However, Sachiin’s recent venture of Big Brother Foundation, (CSR arm of Viiking Ventures), portrays a philanthropic side of the business tycoon-cum-actor. Obviously it’s not just his passion for Cricket that enticed him into backing up this project of the Disabled Sporting Society, there are some more undercurrents. From what one can gauge is the originality of the concept and the high-voltage emotional ethos of supporting such a cause.
Hats off to You, Sachiin Joshi…this payback will definitely set a landmark for you!
Watch this space for more news about Sachiin Joshi.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Travel Diaries – Palms Kitchen at Fairfield by Marriott, Ahmedabad. March 16, 2020
- Travel Diaries – Fairfield by Marriott, Ahmedabad March 16, 2020
- Travel Diaries – Indian Swag Resto Cafe, Ahmedabad March 14, 2020
- Play review – Unfaithfully Yours Rating 5 Stars Truly a ‘Khatta Meetha’ slice of life experience! February 10, 2020
- Play Review – India The Musical Rating 5 Stars Electrifying, Energetic Entertainer! January 24, 2020