Sachiin Joshi’s Big Brother Foundation promotes Physically Disabled Indian Cricket.
Sachiin Joshi has a knack of choosing his projects. His Midas touch has proved time and again that it’s the sharp business acumen, combined with an acute and innate challenging mind that make an amazing idea reap in the moolah.
However, Sachiin’s recent venture of Big Brother Foundation, (CSR arm of Viiking Ventures), portrays a philanthropic side of the business tycoon-cum-actor. Obviously it’s not just his passion for Cricket that enticed him into backing up this project of the Disabled Sporting Society, there are some more undercurrents. From what one can gauge is the originality of the concept and the high-voltage emotional ethos of supporting such a cause.
Hats off to You, Sachiin Joshi…this payback will definitely set a landmark for you!
Watch this space for more news about Sachiin Joshi.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020
- Eat Healthy options now at Inox Insignia January 9, 2020
- Naezy marks the Desi Hip Hop day on 8th of January with the release of Maghreb January 8, 2020