Sachiin Joshi’s Big Brother Foundation promotes Physically Disabled Indian Cricket.
Sachiin Joshi has a knack of choosing his projects. His Midas touch has proved time and again that it’s the sharp business acumen, combined with an acute and innate challenging mind that make an amazing idea reap in the moolah.
However, Sachiin’s recent venture of Big Brother Foundation, (CSR arm of Viiking Ventures), portrays a philanthropic side of the business tycoon-cum-actor. Obviously it’s not just his passion for Cricket that enticed him into backing up this project of the Disabled Sporting Society, there are some more undercurrents. From what one can gauge is the originality of the concept and the high-voltage emotional ethos of supporting such a cause.
Hats off to You, Sachiin Joshi…this payback will definitely set a landmark for you!
Watch this space for more news about Sachiin Joshi.
Published by aryemansaysso
Follow me on Instagram
- PLAY REVIEW ‘PAJAMA PARTY’ – ACTING May 19, 2019
- PLAY REVIEW ‘PAJAMA PARTY’ – DIRECTION – 5 STARS May 19, 2019
- Play Review – Pajama Party Rating 5 Stars May 19, 2019
- Food Review – Ministry of Crab, Mumbai May 15, 2019
- Ministry of Crab (Mumbai) – The Inside truth behind the Hype and Pricing Hullabaloo May 15, 2019
- Rakhi Sawant – I love it when people call me a controversial queen April 24, 2019
- Taapsee Pannu, Kurkure’s Brand Ambassador launches the mascot on digital platform April 24, 2019
- Rehaan Roy – Flaunt your 6-pack abs if you have them. April 24, 2019
- Designer Mehak Murpana Presents Stylish Indo Western Collection April 24, 2019
- Traworld – Premium & trendy trolley bags April 24, 2019
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News