~ ‘Troll Police’ brings a face-off between B’Town celebrities and their trolls starting 13th January every Saturday at 7 pm only on MTV ~
Did you know?
|· 8 out of 10 people have experienced some form of online harassment in India
· Incidence of online harassment is particularly high for people between the age group 15- 30 years old
· Instagram and Twitter followed by Facebook are the recognized social media platform where celebrities are trolled the most
· Body shaming, clothing attire are one of the most common topics celebrities are trolled about
· 87 per cent of people with disabilities or poor mental health and 77 per cent of those with weight issues reported experiences of abuse or insults online
· Reports of sexual harassment were highest by victims from Delhi and Mumbai (43 per cent) followed by Kolkata (37 per cent) and Bangalore (36 per cent)