Food review – Tea villa café – Hill road Rating – 4 stars
Do you wanna try some new Chai flavours? Looking for a cool place in Bandra to meet for a meeting in Bandra?
On a crowded Sunday after, this café was crowded with groups. The cool ambiance is positive and just ideal for a perfect networking meeting of mine. The menu boasts of an endless variety of ‘chai’ options, some which you never thought could have existed. The vegetarian options (which are normally restricted at other outlets) made it difficult to make a choice.
What we ordered:
Lemon iced tea – Nice
Kesar elaichi chai – Chai never tasted so good before, a must try!
Sautéed mushrooms sizzler – Good quantity, yummy flavours
Chilli garlic corn paneer – Loved it.
Positives- Affordable, excellent quantity, yummy food.
A successful meeting for me, surely makes this place my ideal place to crack the deal and try some new chai treats!
Service was a bit slow but it’s understandable since it was a crowded weekend day!
Published by aryemansaysso
Follow me on Instagram
- PLAY REVIEW ‘PAJAMA PARTY’ – ACTING May 19, 2019
- PLAY REVIEW ‘PAJAMA PARTY’ – DIRECTION – 5 STARS May 19, 2019
- Play Review – Pajama Party Rating 5 Stars May 19, 2019
- Food Review – Ministry of Crab, Mumbai May 15, 2019
- Ministry of Crab (Mumbai) – The Inside truth behind the Hype and Pricing Hullabaloo May 15, 2019
- Rakhi Sawant – I love it when people call me a controversial queen April 24, 2019
- Taapsee Pannu, Kurkure’s Brand Ambassador launches the mascot on digital platform April 24, 2019
- Rehaan Roy – Flaunt your 6-pack abs if you have them. April 24, 2019
- Designer Mehak Murpana Presents Stylish Indo Western Collection April 24, 2019
- Traworld – Premium & trendy trolley bags April 24, 2019
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News