Food review – Tea villa café – Hill road Rating – 4 stars
Do you wanna try some new Chai flavours? Looking for a cool place in Bandra to meet for a meeting in Bandra?
On a crowded Sunday after, this café was crowded with groups. The cool ambiance is positive and just ideal for a perfect networking meeting of mine. The menu boasts of an endless variety of ‘chai’ options, some which you never thought could have existed. The vegetarian options (which are normally restricted at other outlets) made it difficult to make a choice.
What we ordered:
Lemon iced tea – Nice
Kesar elaichi chai – Chai never tasted so good before, a must try!
Sautéed mushrooms sizzler – Good quantity, yummy flavours
Chilli garlic corn paneer – Loved it.
Positives- Affordable, excellent quantity, yummy food.
A successful meeting for me, surely makes this place my ideal place to crack the deal and try some new chai treats!
Service was a bit slow but it’s understandable since it was a crowded weekend day!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- RSH Global’s brand Joy introduces ‘Revivify’ September 21, 2019
- Pantaloons Celebrates the Pujo Rockstars this Pujo with its new campaign September 21, 2019
- Pet Fed 2019 – India’s Biggest Pet Festival & Limca World Record Holder of Biggest Dog Carnival is Back September 21, 2019
- GKhair Professional Launches ‘JUVEXIN’ enriched HAIR COLORS September 20, 2019
- Coming Soon – Amazon Original Series Inside Edge Season 2! September 20, 2019
- Mumbai winners for India Nightlife Convention & Awards (INCA) 2019 September 20, 2019
- Author Aashu Patel – 50 books, still going strong! September 19, 2019
- Play Review – Mahabharat – The Epic Tale Rating – 5 Stars Magnum Opus Masterpiece! September 16, 2019
- The Body Shop continues to transforms lives! September 10, 2019
- Chef Ranveer Brar’s ‘Home Made Love’ to Premiere on 9th September on TLC September 9, 2019