5 must-have’s at The Bhookha Beirdo
Food Review – The Bhookha Beirdo – Pali Hill, Bandra West
Rating – 4 stars
Thukpa soup – Loved that tangy, lemony flavours. Just make sure you have it soon while it’s warm.
Beetroot Tikki Chaat – Wholesome and delectable.
Grilled Fish Fillet in Lemon Butter Sauce – Loved it!!
Chumichurri Grilled Prawns – King-size prawns with flavours oozing with the right tinge.
Home Brewed Lemon Iced Tea – a cooler to wash the taste. Loved the home brew creation.
Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumble – A must for those with sweet tooth cravings.
I surely need to go back with a gang to try the “Death by Pork”. I heard it’s a huge spread for all the pork lovers.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Glimpses of “IIFW NXT – The Intimate Fashion Tour” July 20, 2019
- Buzz about FDCI ICW 2019 July 20, 2019
- Twinkle Khanna’s Exclusive Collaboration With Elbi India July 20, 2019
- Wonderchef Integrates Alexa with its Appliances for Smart and Healthy Cooking July 13, 2019
- KASHISH MIQFF 2019 kicks off June 13, 2019
- GRADO appoints Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador June 13, 2019
- Food Review – Dawat-e-Eid at The Bayview, Hotel Marine Plaza June 4, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Rating 5 Stars June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Writing and Direction June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Acting June 2, 2019