5 must-have’s at The Bhookha Beirdo
Food Review – The Bhookha Beirdo – Pali Hill, Bandra West
Rating – 4 stars
Thukpa soup – Loved that tangy, lemony flavours. Just make sure you have it soon while it’s warm.
Beetroot Tikki Chaat – Wholesome and delectable.
Grilled Fish Fillet in Lemon Butter Sauce – Loved it!!
Chumichurri Grilled Prawns – King-size prawns with flavours oozing with the right tinge.
Home Brewed Lemon Iced Tea – a cooler to wash the taste. Loved the home brew creation.
Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumble – A must for those with sweet tooth cravings.
I surely need to go back with a gang to try the “Death by Pork”. I heard it’s a huge spread for all the pork lovers.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020
- Eat Healthy options now at Inox Insignia January 9, 2020
- Naezy marks the Desi Hip Hop day on 8th of January with the release of Maghreb January 8, 2020