5 must-have’s at The Bhookha Beirdo
Food Review – The Bhookha Beirdo – Pali Hill, Bandra West
Rating – 4 stars
Thukpa soup – Loved that tangy, lemony flavours. Just make sure you have it soon while it’s warm.
Beetroot Tikki Chaat – Wholesome and delectable.
Grilled Fish Fillet in Lemon Butter Sauce – Loved it!!
Chumichurri Grilled Prawns – King-size prawns with flavours oozing with the right tinge.
Home Brewed Lemon Iced Tea – a cooler to wash the taste. Loved the home brew creation.
Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumble – A must for those with sweet tooth cravings.
I surely need to go back with a gang to try the “Death by Pork”. I heard it’s a huge spread for all the pork lovers.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- Tonino Lamborghini Luxury Beverages launch in India November 13, 2019
- Play review – Patte Khul Gaye Rating – 5 Stars November 4, 2019
- Mealthy – The Ideal post workout mindful shake! October 24, 2019
- Play review – Dance Like A Man Rating – 5 Stars – Experience it, Enjoy it – You will fall for it! October 21, 2019
- Diwali’s Best Buy – People Appliances Digital Mixer Grinder October 17, 2019
- Play Review – Mosambi Narangi Rating – 4 Stars Magnetically Powerful Acting performances! October 13, 2019
- Download VAOO for free rides in Mumbai October 11, 2019
- 3 Reasons that made the Malaysian Palm Oil event a ‘High on Josh’ Blockbuster? October 3, 2019
- Selected Homme announces Saif Ali Khan as Brand Ambassador September 28, 2019
- Launch of Murali Menon’s debut novel- The God Who Loved Motorbikes September 28, 2019