Why author / actor Soha Ali Khan titled “The Perils of Being Moderately Famous” is a must read?
Firstly, The book, published by Penguin Randomhouse India, is a collection of Soha’s personal essays where she recounts, with self-deprecating humour, what it was like growing up in one of the most illustrious families of the country. Moving on to the intimate chapters, you could get a peek-a-boo into Soha’s nutty nuggets about:
What is it like to be known as Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi’s daughter?
Or to have a mother as famous as Sharmila Tagore?
Or to be recognized as Saif Ali Khan’s sister?
Or as Kareena Kapoor’s sister-in-law?
And where do I stand among them?
All of us are aware that Soha Ali Khan has proved her mettle as an actor. Her well-bred and gracious demeanour has always been the hallmarks of style, elegance and wit. Surely you needn’t expect some gossipy scandalous skeletons creeping out of the book, Soha is way beyond that. While certain chapters were read by the family, it had the audiences laughing their guts out and the eloquent writing style of a polished author was definitely evident.
Go ahead and grab your copies!!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- KASHISH MIQFF 2019 kicks off June 13, 2019
- GRADO appoints Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador June 13, 2019
- Food Review – Dawat-e-Eid at The Bayview, Hotel Marine Plaza June 4, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Rating 5 Stars June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Writing and Direction June 2, 2019
- Play Review – Two Adorable Losers – Acting June 2, 2019
- Keith Jackson’s New ‘La Joli Sexy Swimsuit’ collection is International Class! June 1, 2019
- GO ORGANIC, GO NATURAL – VAYAM SUPERFOODS RANGE IS EXOTIC! May 30, 2019
- #LetsWalk – Nature Walk on 2nd June 2019 May 28, 2019
- Travel Diary – Courtyard by Marriott Surat May 27, 2019