Why author / actor Soha Ali Khan titled “The Perils of Being Moderately Famous” is a must read?
Firstly, The book, published by Penguin Randomhouse India, is a collection of Soha’s personal essays where she recounts, with self-deprecating humour, what it was like growing up in one of the most illustrious families of the country. Moving on to the intimate chapters, you could get a peek-a-boo into Soha’s nutty nuggets about:
What is it like to be known as Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi’s daughter?
Or to have a mother as famous as Sharmila Tagore?
Or to be recognized as Saif Ali Khan’s sister?
Or as Kareena Kapoor’s sister-in-law?
And where do I stand among them?
All of us are aware that Soha Ali Khan has proved her mettle as an actor. Her well-bred and gracious demeanour has always been the hallmarks of style, elegance and wit. Surely you needn’t expect some gossipy scandalous skeletons creeping out of the book, Soha is way beyond that. While certain chapters were read by the family, it had the audiences laughing their guts out and the eloquent writing style of a polished author was definitely evident.
Go ahead and grab your copies!!
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020
- Eat Healthy options now at Inox Insignia January 9, 2020
- Naezy marks the Desi Hip Hop day on 8th of January with the release of Maghreb January 8, 2020