Food Review – Chili’s American Grill & Bar – Phoenix Mall, Kurla Rating – 3.5 stars
While in Dubai, Chili’s used to be a favourite hangout place for us especially when the football matches were being screened. I have visited Chili’s in Bangalore earlier but had a not-so-good experience.
As a foodie, I always look for flavours and although Chili’s has its trademark flavours which may be fancied by most, it fails to appeal to me. On the cost factor too, I agree we are getting quality food at a premium price, but what’s life without some spice.
What I ordered:
Triple Dipper – This is good one to order if you are with your gang. It offers good variety.
- Chicken Wings – Soft and nice
- Boneless Chicken Wings – No flavours
- Chicken Crisper – you can continue popping them one after the other.
- Santa Fe quesadillas – Missed the spices, the stuffings were minimal and barely added value
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Pasta – average
- Cajun Spice Pasta – average
- Molten Chocolate cake – must-have for sure
- New Cheesecake – the ultimate
Server Lawrence was cordial and followed perfect service practises.
Published by aryemansaysso
- Book Review
- Digital News
- Eating Out
- Fashion Reviews
- Film Reviews
- Food Reviews
- Health & Fitness
- Indian Woman's World
- Launches & Events
- Page3 Parties
- Product reviews
- Short film reviews
- Style Check
- Tech Reviews
- Theatre Reviews
- Travel Diaries
- Trending News
Follow me on Instagram
- 15 must-buy reasons to own a Vu Cinema TV! January 15, 2020
- NuTy ready-to-eat meals will WOW your taste buds January 15, 2020
- Play review – Wrong Number One line tagline – Laugh till you cry! Rating – 5 Stars January 13, 2020
- Eat Healthy options now at Inox Insignia January 9, 2020
- Naezy marks the Desi Hip Hop day on 8th of January with the release of Maghreb January 8, 2020